Sunday, January 8, 2012

Otters!

Well, today of all days is the perfect day to start a blog with my amazing husband.  Why, you ask?  Well today is our 3 year anniversary! Whoo-hooo!  He is the most incredible man I know- Godly, handsome, smart, brave, caring, funny, honorable and the list goes on.  We love laughing and being together.   We try to pursue each other daily.  What a joy it has been to be married to this leader who I get to call all mine!  I am superbly blessed to serve this man that cherishes me everyday!  I love him with all of my heart!!!  

So, since it is our anniversary, I couldn't help but think about the past three years and where it all started- Just a snidbit (with much more to come later) we were married on the beach in Cozumel!  It was beautiful! (Especially since I got to marry my best friend)  Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!



So what is up with those otters??
Robby and I recently went to Lake Tahoe to get away together, and while we were on the plane, we were flipping through one of those magazines that is stuck in every chair.  In it we saw an adorable picture of otters with an interesting fact that I didn't know.  Apparently, sea otters hold hands to keep from drifting apart while they sleep. So, No- I do not have a crazy obsession with otters- haha!  My husband and I just loved the symbolism that can be applied behind it.  We strive to keep each other a priority in our marriage so that we don't ever lose touch with each other.  We want to always hold hands so we don't drift apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment