Sunday, August 5, 2012

My sister's baby shower

Last weekend, July 28th, I went down to Boerne, TX for my sister's baby shower.  It was marvelous to see her and compare our growing bellies!  I feel like I am carrying super high compared to Lauren- she also has a longer torso though, so I guess that baby has more room to stretch out.
My mom, sister, and I (top left), My Aunt Martha, Uncle Ron, sister, brother-in-law, me, step-dad, and mom (bottom left)
The baby shower was super cute and had a golf theme.  All the food had play on words...peanut "putter" cookies, "club" sandwiches, fruit "par"faits, etc- adorable!
My cousin Sara and Aunt Marita also came to the shower- it was fabulous to catch up with family!
 Lauren and Spencer had tons of friends and family showering them with gifts!  It was a wonderful party.

No comments:

Post a Comment