Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

Robby and I both had to work this past weekend, but on Friday evening we were able to go visit some great friends at lake Tyler.  We got to watch a beautiful sunset while catching up!
This weekend, I also made the McGowen family carrot cake for Robby's birthday.  I didn't get a chance to make it on his birthday since we went out of town, and then I got sick.  Robby was so excited and surprised that I made it- he thoroughly enjoyed its deliciousness!!!
 For Father's Day we had professionally grilled steaks by my sweet hubby!  I gave him a new grill set for his gift (I forgot to take a picture).  Robby is going to be the BEST dad to this little girl.  I am so blessed to have a man that will spur our child's heart toward Christ and encourage her daily. 
92 days to go!  I have been doing some DIYing for her nursery this week- hopefully it all turns out! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment