Thursday, June 14, 2012

Robby's Birthday weekend!

Happy Birthday Robby!

This past weekend we celebrated Robby’s 28th birthday!  I am so honored to be married to such a respectable man.  He makes me smile daily and spurs me on in so many ways!  I fall more in love with his steadfast character daily.  I am one blessed woman to be married to such an incredible man!
The morning of Robby’s birthday we went to a donut shop to start the day off with a nutritious breakfast.  We of course had to then go our separate ways to our adult jobs- boo for growing up!  In the evening, Robby got home from work to walk into some birthday decorations and presents!  We quickly opened up gifts and then loaded up the car to head to Fort Worth for the weekend.  For dinner, we stopped at a tasty BBQ place called Soulman’s. 
  
 
Saturday, I attended my concealed handgun class all day (watch out folks- I will be packing some heat at some point in the future!), so Robby continued on celebrating his birthday by going to the Rahr Brewery with one of his friends.  They had a great time, so hopefully we can go again when I can actually drink a tasty brew!  

 
Saturday night we got together with our old small group from church for dessert.  The evening ending shortly after it began because Meagan’s husband got sick- which we thought was all food poisoning because Meagan had gotten it the day before.  So, Matt, Lauren, Robby, and I left to go to Marble Slab to grab some tasty birthday ice cream and continue catching up.  Come Monday we got the rude awakening that it turns out it was a TERRIBLE, nasty, contagious bug (not food poisoning), and we all got sick after only being exposed for an hour!  Sorry if this is too much, but sadly I haven’t thrown up that hard in a long time.  We are all feeling better now, but it got a little rough- not gonna lie!

Baby Update:
 
Robby felt sweet baby girl kick for the first time last week!  So much fun!!  We are so excited for the blessing she will be to our family.  Ice cream has been my craving of choice recently.  I am pretending the scale is not moving upward- haha!! I am 26 weeks as of today- 98 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment