Saturday, September 15, 2012

Introducing Case!

We are only 5 days away from sweet Adeline's due date- when she will decide to come is a totally different story.  Robby and I finally put the car seat in the car- which might I add was a little confusing! haha  My hospital bag for the most part is packed and ready to go...now we just need a baby!  I broke down yesterday and bought a shower curtain to put underneath our sheet, so if my water breaks it won't ruin our nice foam pillow topper....I feel like I'm 4 again and am wetting the bed.  That plastic is so noisy and traps in tons of heat...oh the sacrifices made to save the bed! haha
Lauren was not due till September 3rd, but Case decided to come 6 days early into the world.  Timing wise- it worked out GREAT because we were able to go down Labor Day weekend to meet our new nephew.  (I didn't tell my Dr. that I was traveling that weekend- oops! haha) Totally worth it though!  On our way down to Boerne, we stopped in Granger to see my grandparents and get some good family time in.  My Grandpa is an amazing man, and I'm so thankful for him!  They are looking forward to meeting their great grand daughter.
Case Spencer Wilson
Born 8/28/12 at 2:45pm
7lbs 11oz 20.5"
I am an AUNT!!!!
Case got to say "Hi" to Adeline.  I hope they will get to be the best of buds when they are little.  Lauren and Spencer are going to be great parents to that little man!
 On Saturday, the men went dove hunting.  Don't worry- they didn't take Case, just Granger the professional retrieving dog.  On Sunday, Spencer sweetly got his friend to take maternity pictures for Robby and I!  I haven't seen them yet, but I'm super excited to see how they turned out.

Robby and I are thrilled to be an Aunt and Uncle to this precious baby boy!
 Hopefully the next baby pictures to come will be of our new baby GIRL!
Here is a belly picture from last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment