Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fun Festivities

January and February Happenings:
 
Robby's brothers came up to visit us to celebrate their 21st birthday! Woo-hoo they are legal!  We had tons of fun getting to spend time with them.  I, of course, did not get the wonderful opportunity to participate in the drinking festivities- baby-1, Marissa- 0!
  
Robby told his brothers that they are going to be uncles in their birthday cards! They were excited!
 So glad they came up to stay with us!
Official 21 year old beer drinking and Robby & I with our 6 weeks growing belly.
Robby refuses to celebrate Valentine's day so he bought me this adorable dog like a week before! haha I made him a cheesy dynamite stick made out of Rolos with Turtle chocolates & little notes which I put inside a red mini mailbox.
 

Our first doctor's appointment!  Nine weeks prego here...it's baby time!!
Our Little McGowen baby that looks like a gummy bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment